Capital FM’s Alex Nderi alias DJ Lithium has died.
According to trusted sources, DJ Lithium consumed rat poison Wednesday evening inside Capital FM offices in unclear circumstance.
DJ Lithium collapsed moments after taking the poison and he passed away while receiving treatment at Nairobi Hospital.
Lithium took the poison in the bathroom before collapsing putting his colleagues in panic mode. Efforts to get quick medical attention bore no fruits as workmates tried to resuscitate him.
He left a suicide note for his family and sources said will let his next of kin open the message. He had also deleted his social media handles.
His death has been linked to work-related problems as calls for mental health awareness among the scribes intensify.
Discussion about this post